SafeSourceIt™ eSourcing Suite
With SafeSourcing’s innovative e-procurement tools, you can Initiate reverse auctions using the SafeSourcing Reverse Auction tool for new contract purchases, spot buys, replenishment, aggregation and collaboration with other buying organizations, saving you 30% to 40 %.
Stages in the process of vendor selection:
- RFI (Request for Information): Review alternatives and determine which vendors should be considered
- RFP (Request for Proposal): Assess the alignment between vendors’ offerings and your needs
- RFQ (Request for Quotation): Allow for the best prices to be submitted
- First 2 Steps are always done, sometimes formally sometimes informally.
- Step 3 is frequently left out yet this is where the full savings occur
For more information or a demonstration of this tool please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.